1. This is an Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
2. If you are only browsing this website or using the "Search" function, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. Our web servers may collect certain information about your visit, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet and the pages that you access while at the website. We are interested only in aggregate information to assess the effectiveness of our website, analyze trends, and further enhance our content and services.
3. If you choose to make an application or send us an e-mail for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may share necessary data with other Government of Singapore ('Government') agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorized to carry out specific Government services.
4. For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of A*STAR services to you.
5. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
6. This site may contain links to Government and non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
7. Any amendments to these terms will be displayed in this website and take effect forthwith.